Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall 3d pumpkin

I made these last year, but continually found little ways to improve on the file.  First it was too skinny, then it was too fat, then it was too squat, then too plain.  Since taking this picture, I also added a springy pipe cleaner at the top.  I think I'm done (for now).

There was a question about the stem attachment.  The four sides of the stem slip into the slits at the top of the center piece and it just stays there.  I didn't even glue it.  You could cut the notches a little longer if needed.



For personal use only.


6 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [08 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute. Going to cut this one out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your file!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you tell how you got the stem to stay on top? I am having a hard time. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my files, I really appreciate your feedback.